ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that all work done on the jobsite is done using the proper tools, equipment and appropriate materials necessary for completing the job in the most efficient manner and is consistent with the Project Manager’s instructions.
• Leads / supervises assigned crew with maximum efficiency.
• Reviews the project schedule established by the Project Manager or Project Supervisor, setting schedule to meet deadlines.
• Organizes the materials, labor, and equipment necessary for timely installation per the construction schedule and/or the Project Manager’s instruction. Returns material and equipment promptly upon completion.
• Reports daily performance of job to supervisor such as crew status, task performance and technical abilities.
• Recognizes and pursues opportunities for additional work. Brings this information to Project Manager’s attention.
• Installs all electrical equipment and material per the project’s requirements, National Electrical Code, and the requirements of state and local authorities. Ensures the quality of workmanship for these installations.
• Remains up to date on all applicable codes, installation methods and specific project plans and specifications.
• Must possess a state Journeyman’s License
• Minimum of five years’ experience
• Capable of leading a small crew (2 – 5 electricians) effectively
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Good troubleshooting and communication skills
• To stand for at least eight to ten hours per day
• To walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and work overhead
• Must frequently lift and/or move at least 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required
Our Culture. Safety, core values, teamwork, feedback, and continuous improvement. This is our culture. This is how we work together. This is how we do business.
Your Career. You have a career here at Suburban. Not just a job. We want you to reach your highest potential. You decide what that is.
Our Commitment. To your financial health and well-being. This starts with the Great Game of Business, the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), bonus plan, increased income potential, and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)