Job title: Industrial Associate Account Manager
Reports to: Business Development Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Do you love people? Do you love to work with people? Do you love to take care of people? Do you love to help take care of the business? Do you have people and business acumen?
If you answered yes to all the above, read on my friend! Suburban Enterprises is currently seeking an Industrial Associate Account Manager.
Our Associate Account Management team is the front line of our business and is directly responsible for the generation of new business through inbound and outbound channels while forging long-term relationships. The position is assisting customers/clients. We are looking for that person that will put themselves on the line, the front line of our business, and is directly responsible for the generation of new business through inbound and outbound channels while forging long-term relationships. Ultimately, you are balancing service excellence by increasing the bottom line!
Our expectations are high, the compensation package is generous, our culture is best in class, and we prioritize taking care of our team members, customers, and clients.
Here are some of the amazing perks of being a part of Suburban Enterprises:
- Potential great pay and pay incentives
- Attractive time off schedule
- Benefits that have not increased premiums in 3 years
- Job security
- You get to be part owner of Suburban
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and qualify leads and generate new business opportunities to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain a high level of face-to-face meeting activity with customers, prospects, and partners every week.
- Develop a territory plan to best leverage partners, alliances, and existing relationships to build and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Provide prompt and courteous service and assistance to clients as needed.
- Conduct outbound calls to generate credit applications from provided warm leads.
- Complete ownership of developing and implementing sales strategies that lead to increased satisfaction, customer retention, and increased sales for strategic accounts.
- Build loyalty and strengthen Suburban’s position with strategic accounts by understanding customers’ objectives and needs; effectively applying the breadth of Suburban’s services to meet the customer’s needs.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 5+ years in account management/sales position or relevant experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Experience in the Electrical, Technology, Automation, or Engineering field is preferred.
Qualities and Characteristics: Integrity, loyalty, confidentiality, honesty, emotional maturity, strong work ethic, conscientious, high internal emotional need to succeed, proactive, independent, self-directed, and self-motivated (low maintenance), organized, strong follow and follow-up skills, articulate (a good writer/communicator), detail-oriented, and high personal standard of excellence.